Penny Black Slapstick Cling Stamp......
- 8 x 8" Card
- Sue Wilson Nobel Square double pierced die
- Penny Black Slapstick Cling Stamp
- Tim Holtz Distress inks - spiced marmalade, festive berries, forest moss, walnut stain
- Water sprintzer
- Phil Martin sentiment Stamp
- Jet Black Archival ink
- 03 black Uni-fine pen
- Dylusions sprays - Lemon, bubblegum pink, Dirty Martin and Calyspo Teal
- Green pearl card
- I have cut 6 x 6inch card using 3rd from outside of Sue Wilson Nobel Square double pierced die
- I applied all inks on the stamp, use water sprizer from distance then stamped on 6 x 6inch card
- Make backgroung card by using sraying Dylusion inks, let it dry cut out with Sue Wilson Nobel Square double pierced die
- Cut 2.5 x 6inch Green Pearl card and stick on top of the sprayed background card
- Hand drawn doodles at the edge of 6 x 6inch card.
- Draw outlines of butterfly with fine black pen
- Stamp sentiment with Jet Black ink
- Layered and glued all cards together
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!
See you soon ~ enjoy!
Love Ayoti xxx